2012 m. gegužės 19 d., šeštadienis

I work faster than my computer does. I am wondering when it is gonna crash? When? :D every day can be the last one. Ok, it only needs to be reinstalled and the only person who did that to my pc was my fiance, who is now not in Lithuania...
Well, what have I done today? Guess?
I was sewing.. It was long time ago when I last did it. I am just noticing that only sewing can make me swear, laugh and cry at one moment. I am almost not swearing at all, but I can't handle myself when it comes with technique. I want to crash that old machine into pieces. It's so old that you won't notice when the string will run out and it can stop sewing in a middle of process. ah. Ok. Less talk, more pictures.

It is not perfect as a skirt, but it is perfect as a thing that I managed to create with this stupid almost not working machine. I also know, that I have done somthing very similar to this from the same fabric, but... I really needed this skirt to be mine. I was dreaing of it.

I accidently found this bottom. It's an anchor. Fits very well with all the theme




And blah blah blah. Well, it has less flaws than I thought and hopped. This is good for such a dumbass like me :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą