2012 m. gegužės 22 d., antradienis

Blue

Today it's +30 C degrees outside. And I forgot to continue the "sketch a day" programme.
I am back to my home town, I almost forgot how cosy it is.

Today I was wearing my own design skirt, a vintage bag from second hand shop and a top from Bershka. I liked that mix 

And I also wore those slingbacks I bought long time ago. 

When I was getting back home by bus...I thought a lot, for an instance, how happy we should be, that we can achieve everything we want.
Another stupid post. Now I am off to study...

2 komentarai:

  1. Londone irgi pagaliau saule! +23 ir pilnai uztenka, po 1.5 menesio liuciu :))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Pavydžiu jums nesveikai... +23 pati mėgiamiausia mano temperatūra. Nes pas mus 30 pavėsy. Tai jau per karšta. Ai, beje, girdėjau, kad pas jūsų buvo labai prastas oras... Užjaučiu

      Panaikinti