2012 m. gegužės 17 d., ketvirtadienis

Very strange day today I'd say... The strong wind, me with winter jacket, strange day at the uni... didn't know if I did the best I could working with the assigment. Took a course mate and we went to our old place, guys had changed there a lot of things. And went home with an enormous weight: with a bag full of oil colors, two smaller size canvases, concrete brick and 1.8x2 m canvas, which I'll have to bring back. And it's like a kite in the wind. Really strange day.
I don't know why I am writting all this here, I thought someone will care how miserable painters live. And I feel bad, that I am so bad at painting...
Yesterday I also installed "corel draw" to my computer... trying to find out all the buttoms there. It's way more difficult than Photoshop to me.
I want you to listen to this music. It makes me feel... i don't know. It brings some mystery to me. Mystery, which is not wanted today for a lot of people.

Can somebody recommend me some good music? 

Yesterday I totally fell in love with Beyonce. How I haven't noticed her beauty, femininity and moves before? She is so adorable. Check out the "Deja vu" music video. She moves so amazing there it makes me dance with her. And the curves, the legs...are just amazing. You can't imagine how happy I feel now, that I am not thin... and have some curves. It just makes me wanna put the red lipstick, prfect dress and high heels on... I wanna be fatter :D

Check this out and don't be mad on me :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą