2012 m. gegužės 12 d., šeštadienis

Housewives

It's so cold outside today and a big pile of books is waiting for me. Have to do my homework, but first of all I'll pay some attention to my beloved readers.
Recently I was left alone at home and you know how coward am I. So I was scared of all the noises at home and didn't have any movies at that time and I started watching a TV show "real housewives of Beverly Hills". From the first look I thought - "What the Fuck is this?". They all looked stupid, mean, phonies and... they don't work, they just buy things and think it's cool. I didn't even want to watch it, but I had to. And I started to like it. That was so strange. Yesterday I saw the last series from the first seasson and I wanted more. I will definitely watch the second seasson, which is the last one, I guess. I hope they will make and the 3rd one.
And my sketch of yesterday:

Say wat you want, but I like it. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą