2012 m. gegužės 20 d., sekmadienis

Tiffany

Hello, little freaks.
Did you miss me? I missed you so much, you can't imagine. Writting here is such a relief to me. This day was hard to take. And I survived it.
Well, one thing is what I do daily is that I take care of my body. Maybe I should be more concerned about my inner world now, but still... My day is full of beauty procedures. This is getting too fraky for me recently, so I may stop for a little while doing all this stuff.
So, daily I actually use a honey mask on my face. It's almost daily for sure. I was concerned about my face skin and now I am satisfied about the results I see. I also exercise (even just a little bit) almost everyday, or at least I try to do some physical activities. I couldn't sit just all the day on the computer doing homework, or sitting and painting or drawing. This is so not me. I also weave my hair into one plait, when I am at home and when I go to sleep. Because that is the way to keep your hair with healthy ends. This thing really works to me. My hair ends are very healthy, but those, which I still cannot weave into plait, because they are too short, they always are in trouble... People just don't notice that they are killing their hair keeping them all the time free. They don't see those forked endings. Another thing is what I do daily is that I brush my hair with only wooden combs. I bought them in the "body shop" shop and I am very happy I have them. Of course I shower myself and brush my teeth a lot. There is no question about it. I daily use oils, no powder on my face skin and I try to use castor oil for my eyelashes.
I just thought how much a person have to do during the day. I also thing that the true beauty is everything. As much as you need to take care of your body, you also have to take care of your inner world. For an intance, you should stop swearing (me too), thinking negatively, listening to good music, reading good books, being interested in things what you like, trying to listen to people and help them. And so many other things...
Yes, you think that a person hase to have a looot of time to do all this. But I don't think so. For an instance, you are brushing your teeth, you can also do some exercises for your hips and listen to good music in one time. People just waste too much time according to me. Some of them say they don't have time for good books, but have you forgot busses? buss stops? waitting rooms? boring meetings? evenings? and so many free time :D Even boring lectures.

Ok, this post is way too long.
I want to share with you a really cool coach Tiffany, who is so cool at exercising.

She is so damn good at this

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą