2012 m. gegužės 7 d., pirmadienis

It may be a pretty long post, so prepear.
First of all I overslept one lecture, because I was a bit hangover (?). Not quite sure, cos I just was too sleepy to get up. Yesterday me and my roomates :D drank Champagne and smoked hookah. I kinda liked it, it was my first time doing that. Well, I promissed myself in my life I'll try to do the more new and interesting things I can. So I said yes.
The time we were smoking it and drinking champagne (very interesting combination) the TV was on, so I couldn't not to see that there was a movie "Beautiful woman" with Julia Roberts on. I recognized that her style in this movie is just what I love. Just like poison Ivy. Couldn't get my eyes off her. She looked so amazing. She also wore that red jacket like Poison Ivy (Drew Barrymore). Oh my gosh. I could die watching it. I see so much inspiration in it.



Oh. I need this jacket instantly. I want that sort of style for this summer. Short blouses, white shirt, blue jeans, long jackets and golden jewelry.

I also started new policy in my life. It's been a while (not very much actually) I started new programme "a sketch in a day". You know how much I love drawing, but I have to force myself to to do the best I can. I am not a very lazy person, I just love doing a lot of things. this Morning I actually was doing three things at a time. I started reading a book about art (for the uni assignment), drew one sketch, when I started drawing on a canvas (new painting) and all those things one by one :D I don't know how to express myself. I am just quite sad that I have no time to read Dostojewski, because today I will also have to visit dentist, to do my Spanish homework and to make a sculpture... I also found a movie "Mi loca Vida".. I don't know about the plot, but I looooved the style :D I adore 80s and 90s...


Some bad quallity sketches


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą