2012 m. gegužės 9 d., trečiadienis

Vincent Fantauzzo

Vincent Fantauzzo is one of the best nowadays artist I know. And I can totally see his tallent. I know a lot of you know this artist and his masterpieces. But today this is what I want to see and appreciate.
Also, I started writting my term paper. I am so proud of myself.


He is amazing
I know, this is an outcome of being patient and painting all over again and again the same canvas. Day by day. Someone, tell me how should I start doing this, when friends want me to go outside, when you want to read a good book and when you want to eat and take a walk, or do your homework? How to achieve this plus all the responsibillities I have? But I recently realised that I was born to create art. Doesn't matter it's a painting, or a cloth, a piece of jewelry. I promise, I'll try after my school will end, to paint my own mastepiece. In the summer. I will paint and draw the more I can. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą