2012 m. gegužės 1 d., antradienis

Spring

I hope I'll be able to post today's photos. I took my dog outside, after painting almost the half of the day and sleepless night. I felt tired, but this beautiful spring woke me up.
I notcied, that I am almost not doing anything good these days. I hate being lazy. But I am.... I am just reading some good books. I feel like I am wasting my time, even though, I try to enjoy my life very much.
I don't have nothing else to do, when my bf left. Because everyone cares just about themselves, or about their lovers.
I really fell in love with my newest friend Juste. She is so amazing. I shouldn't write anything here... but I was painting her portrait. It's not finished, so, don't judge me, also in the pictures they always look worst.


It is so clear that it's not finished yet. And my cardboard absorbs all the paint I put. I hate that, I can't highlight anything. And it's just in progress... blah blah blah

I adore this photo of my dog 

Flowers... at last


A bit stupid. Hey, I am exploring


And at last I edited this two weeks old picture. Wow, within two weeks the air has changed so much as the environment too. We have so many flowers and green color. I am lovin' it.
And now, going back to paint... I hope so...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą