2012 m. gegužės 25 d., penktadienis

^_^

It was few days I didn't draw and I can literally feel the pain in my hands and brain... Need drawing.... so much...
So, today I passed the most difficult exam. It feels great. Also spent a couple of hours with almost most of my course mates in the park. I really enjoyed being with them and I also liked the sun too. Haha, just I have too big sun tan now on my face and I am scared of mirrors.
Today I am totally inspired. Let me show you something beautiful and lets chill for a while... In the sun, with some ice cream...




Whoa, I wish I had that sort of dress

I would really like to have that sort of the poster on my wall, when I'll have my own appartment.






Sometimes I really wanna dye my hair dark brown


My inpsiration of today ^_^


I want this book so much

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą