2012 m. gegužės 26 d., šeštadienis

Fiesta

Today I saw this amazing couple, they looked so stunning in reallity that I left speechless

I couldn't believe that I ACTUALLY CAN LOOK LIKE THIS. This is so NOT ME. But still funny, me with my best dad in the world and an enormous sun tan. P.S. I have the best mom too, who doesn't ike to be in photos...

My sister eating



Boubbles!!!!!!!!


Yes, and the bunch of so many more photos, which I don't have time and desire to post.

And I bought this mini ring for myself. It looks great.

So, this was the fiesta of our city. Didn't really wanted to go but everybody persuaded me. Also, after all that I've spent some great time with my sister, her boyfriend and her friends. And I got a bit drunk again, which is not good for my brain cells. Huh

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą