2012 m. birželio 2 d., šeštadienis

Home sweet Home

I missed being at home sooooo much. I am a lucky person, coz I didn't pay a single cent to get back home. And to get there too.
So, I spent a lot of great time, only the rain ruined a lot. I liked visitng the bars (the most) and meeting some new people. I also fell in love with my cousin's dog, which is just very cute. And so many more things. I am just very tired, coz I got home two hours ago. Before that I even visited my grandmma. Those two/three days were tiring. Now I have to continue writing my term papers. But it's better than doing nothing.
So, I guess I am crossing out this item - "to visit my friend/cousin Egle. One thing's done in my summer list.
Also, I won't get a job which I wanted soooo bad. That's why I thought of some more festivals...

This is my beautiful cousin, who has amazing hair and personallity

Dead birdy

I loved those sweethearts


This dog is just amazingly awesome

I helped a little bit with the birthday cake

I adore her room. It's full of oldies

And my old painting

<3

Birthday Boy



She also gave me those pants from zara. I couldn't believe that. And of course I couldn't not take them. But they are very similar to my other pants from zara. But they have those nice patches. Something different in my wardrobe.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą