2012 m. birželio 15 d., penktadienis

Mickey Mouse

I became a loner. I don't wanna meet anyone or go anywhere. I just wanna read a good book in my balcony and spend there a whole day. Like I did one day. That was the best day in this month :D I enjoyed reading the biography of Dostojevski. I am relly into this man. He is so inspiring, good, interesting, clever. His books are amazing and I wanna read them all. Even those thick ones if I will have enough of time this busy summer. Because tomorrow it's my mom's birthday, which will be boring I think. And I have to help her with a whole cooking thing. Also, I am meeting today with my friend Elze. I missed her so much.
Lithuanian people have problem with thinking that they are very clever and only they are worth themselves.

These are some boring pics from my experiments with camera and appearance



2 komentarai: