2012 m. birželio 30 d., šeštadienis

InT

Hello, babes.
I am today very inspired by interior design. This is just what I really enjoy watching and being invloved in. For an instance, making things by myself and trying to put something unique. That is always a problem, when you don't have your own appartment. But there is 70% possibility that me and my bf will at last live together. Nothing's quite sure yet, but It will probably happen. So, I'll be able to decorate a little bit that stupid appartment.

I am really willing to make those babies by myself for our new/old home.

I really like cooking food for myself. These strawberries are from my mother in law. She made some jam an gave one jar to me. She is so nice...

I thought I died and went straight to heaven, how tasty was that. Or maybe I just was too hungry

My favourite bread. What will I do without it?


Today I made this collage. Just something for myself. 

Little piece of my earrings. 






Books, books and more of books



My mother in law brought this box as a souvenir from England. I made it a little jewelry box.


I tried to pretend I am a photographer and I do take pictures of home. Haha. Well, I am a bit sick today, so I couldn't get out properly.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą