2012 m. birželio 9 d., šeštadienis

The wedding

Today I woke up with a huge headache... I thoght that the day was totally ruined. But I saw the sun shining and I realised it will be a good day to take some pictures. So, I took a pill, helped my mum and got to the wedding.
And here is what I managed to do... Of course, I have a huge amount of pictures waiting and I am not even in a half-way. But I'll post those, which I liked the most.
Sun was too bright though and I was sweating because of the heat outside.... Being a photographer takes so many efforts, especially in the wedding.


She looked amazing


My boyfriend

I had an amazing chance to sit for a half of the day in the antique car, which my dad used to have. It has no seat belts though and it felt kinda dangerous. But I like danger...



I also had a chance to try speed boat. That's damn exciting







I like capturing those natural moments. They are so real and free


And my favourite shot, which reminds me my childhood


It's just a little piece of all, maybe I'll share something more with you later, guys. Now I am maybe off to bed, because I got home very tired and I even managed to go for a walk in the rain with my sister, which exhausted me even more. 
I want you to remember - I am not a professional photographer. So, this is normal, that I make a lot of mistakes. Also, that all rights are reserved. You cannot use these pictures without my permission.

2 komentarai: