2012 m. birželio 28 d., ketvirtadienis

Bugaboo

Sorry for not blogging a lot lately. I was busy and unhappy to post anything here. I really have to edit tones pf photos, but I don't have any urge or desire to do this job. The summer is not comming in Lithuania, I have to save money for the festival, coz my parents are buying an appartment for my little sister. That means we have to save. Also was reading books lately a lot. I even downloaded one, which I was dieing to read. Maybe I'll reveal the title of it later. Really powerul book and I think it has to get in right hands... It is related to magic. I am really into a lot of things, so don't be amazed.

I am not afraid of my face anymore

Bugaboo. Since I don't use any powder in any shape I borrowed my mom's. And you can see the results. I thought it would be even better without any. 

The beautiful bride

My favourite picture of the wedding yet.

2 komentarai:

  1. "sita zinute buvo istrinta, kaip ir anam poste, nes nemoku apibudinti plaukus" zodziu "gerai atrodo antroj fotkej =))) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0&feature=share

    AtsakytiPanaikinti