2012 m. birželio 24 d., sekmadienis

Wonderful day

Yesterday was one of those wonderful days, when everybody's here and having a lot of fun. It was my cousin's wedding in the church. I officially was hired as a photographer, I didn't photoshoped anything yet, because yesterday I got back home very late. It was very funny when my bf got back home in a same hour at night as I did, even though we live in different ccountries. He visited mountains with his friends and I celebrated midsummer tonight.

The Celebration of love


These are my sisters and I with a cut off butt

How dandy do I look here?

My sister is a beauty...

Me with my sisters boyfriend

Hell I couldn't see which photos I aploaded


No corrections yet... 


Braces




Beauty







My sister with her lover








After we got back the photoshoot I was so tired that first time in my life I got some beer for myself. Which I couldn't normally start or finish. But we danced like mad ones. I like that sort of dancing so much.

After all we got to that bathhouse with some friends. 

I liked the cold pool even though I didn't get there even for a little minute. 

But I loved more honey and coffee mask which my sister's friend made for us. 

In a sum I had a really nice day. I made my sisters friend to laugh so much that the tea she was drinking ran through her nose. Of course I thought that it was quite painful for her, but it was funny too. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą