2012 m. birželio 21 d., ketvirtadienis

2012.06.21

Today I've been very busy and the time just flew. But at last I am at home, very tired though. I went to the dentist today, met my sis and spent so much money. But I've got some oil colors. Yeey!!
Because I was sick, yesterday I had a really nice guest. It was my friend Elze with a bouqaet. I felt so happy, and now my room smells very nice.
Our home is full again, very much. Tomorrow will be prepearing for another wedding. Blahr. I don't wanna work again. This time - FOR FREE.
This is a stupid post. My nails are too long and I make a lot of typing mistakes.
I will put some more inspiration...here...







I wish I could have a pair. The best thing would be If I could make one pair by myself..



I adore this photo and this picture is inspiring a lot.

Brigitte = Beauty

I don't know, my taste varies a lot recently, but I have some permanent ideas. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą