2012 m. birželio 4 d., pirmadienis

Stephen Mackey

Hello, dear friends. I am happy you still read my blog, cos it's not the most interesting blog... but you still read it. I appreciate everytime you leave here some comments or even visit daily/one time a month.
First of all, I've got some great news for me and for those, who want some new pictures from festivals. Yesterday one friend invited me to the festival "blues nights". I agreed instantly, because I'll be kinda alone this summer. Xoxo, my summer is almost planned until the end of July. And the rest of the month I'll spend creating something and taking care of my health and body. The introduction again is too long.
Today I accidently found one amazing artist who I instantly fell in love with. He is ADORABLE. He is somthing what I needed for years. But I cannot get how can he paint such beautiful paintings. It's even not possible in my world. Today I spent painting in the universsity and again I realised how much do I have to work to achieve what I want...



I looooove this one so much



How he is doing this?



And me again. I am just observing my hair. Well, new hair is very healthy, but the ends are very bad, I'll just probably cut them off. Because long time ago I used one sprayer which damaged my hair irrecoverable... Stupid Chemicals

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą