2012 m. birželio 13 d., trečiadienis

Nicola Samori

You know how much inspired do I feel a lot of times. So, yesterday was the day, or I'd rather say the night, when I was so inspired and wanted to do everything.
I also got some money to shop in my favourite shops (they paid me for the wedding photos I've done yesterday), so I'll be able to shop in zara if I want for a reasonable price. It's a pity I didn't get a cash, cos I need oil colors right now. I really wanna paint so much...
But my inspiration is very related to cloths, sewing, femininity too. Yesterday I also remembered to check again my favourite photographer Francesa Woodman. I also found a new painter (for me) Nicola Samori. He was born in Italy. No wonder why he has such a good taste in art. His paintings are mixed with baroque and this age. I'd say He is a little genius. But I love too many things. What to choose????


His paintings are unique and also very dark, which I like a lot...



Why do I want to wear this so much? Tell me? 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą