2012 m. birželio 22 d., penktadienis

It's time for some cellphone photos

Haappy Birthday

Now and 3 years before...

Yes I am not practising at all

Good days in a balcony with a pile of books

And a cup of hot chocolate

Joy division on my hand

Some sweet ducks

Sculpture final exam

The Chapel. This place is sacred. At least people say that. And I believe in it.

Today me and my sisters spent some good time together. We also visited an old chapel somewhere in the town I don't remember the name. It's a nice rainy day and I am wondering if it will be the same tomorrow. Cos I am not gonna photoshoot people in the rain. Really.
Also, after the wedding me and my sisters with they boyfriends and some of the friends are off to celebrate life in the bathhouse (I don't know the word in English). But we will celebrate midssummer indeed. 


3 komentarai: