2012 m. birželio 3 d., sekmadienis

Erte

I can't finish my term papers. It looks like hell. It turned out that there will be two exams this week. I am really looking forward to the real summer. Because now it's so cold outside and I have to study. It reminds me of the autumn.
So, yesterday I found a job, which I want sooooooo much, I would sacrifice my last free summer for it. It is in one really cool cloth shop "reserved" and there is a consultant and a showcase designer wanted. I applied for both of them, but according to the requirments I would fit more to work as a designer. And I also want this job more. So, this morning I woke up and checked my e-mail box and I found that they checked my cv. It's a really good sign. Pray for me, dear readers :D
Ok, another thing, which bothers me the most is ART. I love art, adore it, fell in love with it. Yesterday I found one fashion illustrator, who is already dead. He died the same year I was born (I hope that his spirit went to my body :D) and his works are amazing. No wonder that he was born in Russia. So, his full name is Romain de Tirtoff. But he is known as Erte. He is one amazing artist I fell in love it.
See how genius he is... I would like to do something as he does. So this summer I am starting to draw some fashion illustrations too, and I hope I'll be accepted to the sewing school. I need with.







I tried to copy this illustration tonight. And It came out pretty well. First I've decided I'll copy some of those, till I create something by myself.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą