2012 m. birželio 14 d., ketvirtadienis

Freeky

So, yesterday I cut off my favourite T-shirt and they instantly became the best. I will definitely go to the festival wearing this. Only with trousers :D ... I am sorry that my face looks so deformed, couldn't find any better face mime.

I am wearing underwear - I am so indecent. booo


My favourite part of the day - to be left alone in my room at nights... 

 Yesterday me and Inesa got a bit drunk in the best place ever. I will try to use less alcohol, because I don't even like it... Blah

6 komentarai:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I am now following you.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Žvakė ir žvakidė..mmm, O pirma fotkė išvis be komentarų :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Ačiū labai :p bet šiaip, ji turėjo būti paprastesnė... O dėl žvakės ir žvakidės sutinku (mm)

      Panaikinti