2012 m. birželio 25 d., pirmadienis

Sally Mann

Wow, I found an amazing photographer. And totally by accident. I've seen some of her photos before, but I didn't know the photographer's name, also the popular ones are not so inspiring as the ones I haven't seen. I am so impressed. Her style is everything I like. First of all I didn't feel so attracted to her, because she takes pictures of kids. But now I see that these are the best photos of kids I have ever seen. Also, she likes landscapes too. She uses one of these old cameras I wouldn't have a place or money to afford. That makes me sad.

This is my favourite piece of art with kids

I've seen this photo so many times


I am impressed, amazed, shocked by this beauty





Incredible landscapes

When will I be as good as this woman? never I guess

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą