2012 m. birželio 12 d., antradienis

Good days when you don't need make-up

Sometimes a miracle occurs, when you don't need any make-up and your hair looks great. And unlucky, you don't have any cool plans for that day. So I went to a library.
Now I am a bit pissed, because I wanted to go to watch the 4th course students showing their bachelor dissertations. Our dissertation is our paintings, so... My course mates went there, I couldn't, because I thought I'll need to give back the photos soon, and the girl seems to be busy today with her house work and baby care. Palm face.
I am struggling with myself these days. I want to get better at painting and drawing, but only drawing requires less money. And I don't have any...for the colors and new brushes. I need to sort things out.
Also, there will be my mother's birthday on Saturday. And the next week, there will be another wedding I'll have to photoshoot I guess. So, wait for some new photos.

No make-up day. Yeeeey



Doesn't even matter that my Fiance isn't in Lithuania, we still get flowers very often :D They are for my sister, but I can also indulge them

This double candle was like a real joke to me

Did you know that the father of Dostojevski was Lithuanian? I didn't, or I couldn't remember that since today.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą