2012 m. birželio 20 d., trečiadienis

Colouring with Hand

I must say it is hard to recover for me this time. I am getting older I guess.. Today I tried to get out for the first time in 4 days of not seeing and feeling outside world and I got tired after few steps. I put on the hood, because I felt terrible and I got home so confused and unhappy. I couldn't even properly tidy my room. I feel so tired. What to do? I feel like shit after a week without exercising. I don't really know how I will start doing this. But ok, lets stop talking about my issues.
Tonight (like always, night is the time for my inspiration to come) I found out some really amazing details about one of my favourite bands. It is called "Air" and they are French. This is so nice, actually. But the nicest thing was that I found one of their short movies (COLOURED WITH HAND) "Travel to the moon". I was inpressed by the music and by the whole idea and how it came out a lot. I of course liked the most that it was coloured by hand. I thought "whaaa?". You know how much I like that stuff. Some time ago I even thought of trying to do this by myself. To start taking BW photos with my zenit camra and when color it with my own hands. Amazing idea, which I got from Shae. You can read her blog here shaedetar.

Well, this is just a short version. Damn youtube, you'll never get what you want from it. Well, whatever. You get the idea, this is the best thing. 
 Today they removed my catheter. I officially can draw again. I should even have to draw...This is necessary.

Oh oh, and I forgot to tell ya that yesterday my friend came and I sold some of my old cloths to her. And now I have some spare cash for the oil colors I need to buy and very quickly. Someone from above really loves me.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą