2012 m. birželio 11 d., pirmadienis

Tired

Today I've been busy and my internet again is not working.
I made so many things today, I am so proud of myself. First of all I passed my last exam, so I officially ended third course. I also applied in the school for sewing programe... haha, and a very funny moment ocured, when the secretary checked my grades from school and said that they will definitely take me. I thought, that she doesn't know that I am officially studying in the university. And I don't even know if that is legal what I am doing. Of course, nobody can punish me for that, but they can just eject me. That's all.
Also, I bought a gift for my mom. I really liked what I bought, but I saw a beautiful mini mirror, which I would totally like to have. Maybe if I'll get some money from the photos, I've done this weekend. That will be tomorrow. Maybe...
Also, today I spent 5 hours with some of my amazing course mates in the apartment, which I totally fell in love with. My course mate lives with her bf in this cosy place, and hey have like everything I like. It's a pity we can't afford it yet... I can't afford ANYTHING :D We also decided to go someday and try to get a tan. This sounds like a good plan to me. Also, a good chance to swim in a see at last. Well, I am a bit worried about the cold water.
I am sorry about my stupid post and the same writing culture.
Today I also dissapointed a bit about people behaviour with animals. When I was going home by bus, one woman asked if she could take her dog inside of the bus (I don't think it's a big deal personaly). Of course, the bus driver gone mad and was sceaming on her (almost). So, they put that dog in the luggage compartment. I thought - what the heck? This dog is even better than all of us are. And some of us should be in that place they put the dog. So I was furious and I didn't like that poor dog barking, because I had to listen to this crazy barking all the way home. It was like a fucking hell to me. Fucking socieity.
But I got home today and I knew I have to work with the photos I took this weekend. This editing is like a never-ending story.

I am attaching also this gift I bought. I don't know, it was a spontenious gesture, because I remembered that mom said she likes decorating home. This is a torch/lamp. Also, we renewed our balcony recently, I thought it would be amazing if she could put it there.

I didn't unpace it



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą