2012 m. birželio 6 d., trečiadienis

The best day

I had the best day today. Such good breakfast, that I don't want to eat after 6 hours after it. Also, today I went to make some passport photos. The woman, who took them asked if I was a model. I can't say I wasn't flattered. Also, it's been a while I haven't put any make up and let my hair free, because I was busy with my exams. And I got so many people today admiring me and of course, as always, some outside workers whistling (I hate that sort of flittirn the most). Maybe someone from the above wanted for me to realx at last a bit, after all work I've done.
But the most exiting thing happened when I went to the book shop. You know how much I love them. And I bought an amazing book I've been wanting fos years.I let myself to spend so much money. I also bought some very expensive pencils. Huh. I really have to save money. But we are talking about something else now.

Prepearing for the passort pics

Couldn't manage to make that look though


No photoshop... and bad lightening

This BOOK. Did you know that Chanel was the same horoscope sign as am I. And we both are Leos. 


Happy :D

In the future I hope I'll be able to have my own mini library. Well in few words - more books. And I also hope I'll be able to find and buy all the books of people who inspire me, their biographies, I really wanna find a book about Frida Kahlo with all her paintings and photos and biography. I have now Chanel's book, which is amazingly inspiring... and I love her. What else I'd love to find? Irina Ionesko if she has her own photo book. Plato. And so many more. Einstein... I adore reading biographies so much...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą