2015 m. spalio 2 d., penktadienis

Autumn

Recently I've been quite busy as always. However it's not a point. This autumn is not an exception, just like any other one it is difficult for me. I know I've got a job I wanted, but it always has a catch. One of them is like it's a new tattoo shop and it is possible that I may not have work instantly, which is not good, because financially wise this time is not the best for me. Also, I kind of loved working on my own... so still thinking about this offer actually, even though I told that I'll take it...hm...
Anyways. what have I been doing? I guess I was working and then we also took my sister's cat to a male cat, which is so cute and funny at the same time. What else? Nothing much actually... Ugh... so boring.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą