2016 m. sausio 20 d., trečiadienis

Very beautiful snowy winter

I am so sorry for my absence lately, I've been busy with my driving lessons and finishing school. I passed driving school tests. they included theory exam, which I passed like a month ago and now I passed a driving exam. Now I have to pass a real driving exam, which is soooo scary, because I want my licence so bad :) I have also been tattooing and spending time with friends and family. And also I didn't know what to write, how to write and even if I wanted to continue writing on this blog... But I considered I might stay here for a while...
Yesterday was a fun day. My boyfriend took me out for a photoshoot in a cold winter snow and I am very satisfied with the results. jeeej. However it was cold as hell.




I am so happy about all this snow :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą