2015 m. kovo 11 d., trečiadienis

A good day

Today was a productive day. I did two tattoos, then we got out, since the weather looked perfect, but it wasn't. And I decided to buy my boyfriend an early Birthday gift. I know, almost two weeks left until his B-fay, but I thought I'll treat him with something nice and I bought him an e-reader. I knew he wanted one for ages. I am also thinking of getting one in a future. But I have stuff planned. I need a rotary tattoo machine now and been saving for a while. So, back to the present, he really liked it and this e-reader looks like a good one to me.





After all the walking and tattoos, we ordered some pizza and ate it while watching "Friends". That was very cozy and cute. I liked this day in general, since we do not spend much time alone and that was it :)

2 komentarai:

  1. ooooh i love love love the first tattoo pic *__* do the e-readers feel better / book-ier than reading an ebook on a smartphone/tablet?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thank you so very much, lovely <3 It sure does. It has a special lightening and a special screen to, which look very similar to a real book and it's way easier to read books. I really liked this product :)

      Panaikinti