2015 m. kovo 6 d., penktadienis

Recently

This weekend is gonna be calmer according to me. Which feels quite good actually. I have only few tattoos planned and can dedicate myself to something else, like writing my dissertation. However, I am not sure if I'll finish it this year and graduate at the same time, since it's very difficult and working on myself is draining me out at a times. When you work on yourself, even if you have a free day, you don't try to relax, you try to become better. And also, there are new rules now if you want to finish this master's degree, you have to write a scientific article plus dissertation and this is just fucked up. But I really don't wanna think about it right now.




2 komentarai:

  1. awesome work and i hope you dont worry too much :-)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thank you so much :* not too much. But spring is never a good time for me. <3

      Panaikinti