2015 m. kovo 19 d., ketvirtadienis

It's a really good weather outside, however in my apartment it's hell again. So hot, I don't even want to remember how it feels during summer.
Yesterday I went out to meet one of my new friends. He is a photographer and also a leo, like me, so we had A lot to talk about and to laugh too.
Even if it is a good weather, I kind of hate this month of the year. I hate February and March, since my mental state is never clear and I am mostly sad. But this year is kind of ok. I remember last year I did not have much of tattoos and was complaining. At this time I don't have a lot of them, like I am used to, but better than last year.

Yesterday I did this tattoo. It was my sketch and this guy wanted it on his body, so I was happy.

2 komentarai:

  1. ah well, march is over soon and then you hopefully will switch from 'ok-ish' to happy modd!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti