2015 m. gruodžio 15 d., antradienis

I am caught up between driving lessons, tattooing, friends family and sleep. I have such a big lack of sleep nowadays, especially when it's raining most of the time and it's dark outside and I have to wake up so early to take lessons, because I work all day long. However it's a joyful time, since one of my clients offered for me and my boyfriend to go to live to Australia. I don't want to say anything about it, but if everything is gonna be fine, we will be able to move there in the beginning of Summer. However, I cannot believe this is happening, so I am not doing anything about it yet... Trying not to talk about it a lot...
Also I am going on the trip with three of my friends on the new years. It is gonna be mostly in Italy, then we will also visit Austria. So that's gonna be fun.
This weekend my friends came to see us. So at the end of the weekend we ended up drinking at my sister's apartment. Since my sister's cat gave birth to her kittnes we all wanted to see them. They are soooo cute :)
So many things are happening, it is not easy to write about them all.
I am so looking forward to Christmas though <3












Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą