2015 m. gruodžio 3 d., ketvirtadienis

Driving lessons

It has been a month I am attending driving lessons. At first it was theory lessons and I passed one of the 4 exams you have to pass in Lithuania before you get a licence to drive. Now I still have to pass one more theory exam then one driving exam at my school I am attending at the moment and then the last one, which I am so scared of.
And how is my driving going on? It is not that bad as I expected. I still do mistakes, of course. The worst thing with me is speeding while turning, which got better today. I am also quite scared of parking, even though as I parked a few times, it wasn't that bad. Somehow I managed to get in between the lines. I hated theory though, however I thought it might be the opposite. But hopefully I'll pass this exam one more time, because the last time I felt like I got lucky :D
But to sum things up I really love driving, it is really making you feel more freely. Hopefully I'll pass all of my exams and I will get the licence to drive and hopefully I'll do it careful.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą