2015 m. lapkričio 30 d., pirmadienis

new Family Member

So basically we have a new family member. It is not a baby, I am not pregnant, hold your horses. We bought a dog for my mother in law. It was suppose to "arrive" before Christmas, but the owner preferred we took the akita inu sooner. Since she has lots of baby brothers and sisters and they live in a quite small area. Also because the puppies are able to take care of themselves already. We didn't want to risk a chance to not be able to buy an akita dog as a Christmas gift, so we took it right away.
The dog itself is quite relaxed and calm. This puppy sure did get used to the new environment quickly. But it didn't sleep for few hours during the night and I was puppy sitting, therefore I am very sleepy right now.
My mother in law was shocked at first. She always wanted a dog, but was scared of responsibility, also she has a cat and she was concerned they won't get along. Of course they don't yet, but the cat didn't do anything bad to the dog yet, so maybe it's gonna be fine after all. Also after few hours my mother in law started being quite happy, hopefully she is still today, because we had to go back home.
This dog is so soft to stroke for sure, so fluffy and so cute, I totally love it, in spite of it's behaviour tonight....



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą