2015 m. lapkričio 12 d., ketvirtadienis

It's been a while...

I have been busy. What new should I tell you?
 My boyfriend spent almost two weeks in Portugal and he is coming home only on Sunday. It was sad at first, but then I got into my hectic life again. I am trying to work as much as I can and now I am attending driving lessons. The start is never easy, but I didn't even driven a car yet, looking forward to this very much actually. However, it takes so much time and so many people have been moved (I mean appointments).




And yes, how do you like my new hair color? I love blonde hair so much. I know it has a lot of fixing to do, but....

I also watched this awesome movie yesterday. It is based on real story about a female serial killer. I loved actresses so bad. I so like Christina Ricci <3 I very much recommend it


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą