2015 m. lapkričio 5 d., ketvirtadienis

News from me

Hey, babes.
I've been working like always. I only don't meet up with anyone at this moment in my life. I met only with my cousin and sister, but all the friends seem to be gone from my life at the moment. One of them is moving to Capital city, other friends don't have money to visit and the other friend is experiencing new life with her bf. So I am alone again. But when I am alone, I tend to do bad things :D I again became half blond. But we'll see how it will go. My hair looks slightly ginger, but more like fair brown... So I might use this product one more time. It does not damage your hair (everything damages it, but this product doesn't that much). So yeah I think I look quite good and younger and it feels great, but tomorrow I might not like it. But this time I promised to myself to keep it this way.

The electricity went off in our building, so I left alone drinking wine in a candle light. How romantic

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą