2015 m. lapkričio 1 d., sekmadienis

Calm weekend

I must say this weekend was very calm, which I needed for a while now...
My boyfriend is in Portugal already with his family for two weeks and I am living on my own again. But this time is so difficult and sad, I don't really want to be alone anymore. These two months I've been spending with friends and family every single day and now I am almost on my own again.
However, this weekend wasn't lonely whatsoever. I spent it nicely with my family and few friends. It was good ;)


Me and my friends went to a pumpkin fest and my friend was carving all the time there

We also went to the cemetery to celebrate the day of dead ones 


This is what my friend carved. Everyone was taking pictures of this amazing pumpkin.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą