2015 m. rugsėjo 11 d., penktadienis

My life is a misery

Somehow everything is falling apart in my life at the moment. So many bad things happened and I am loosing my mind and desire to work too. This makes me miserable, but this weekend might be fun. I am visiting my ex course mate, who is my friend now and her friends too, we are gonna celebrate her engagement and Birthday too, so excited, it's been a while I celebrated with girls only. Then the same evening our friends from Kaunas will arrive and show us their new car. We will have a sleepover like old good times. So maybe it is gonna be quite interesting.... I have also started going to the gym again, after a break and I convinced (didn't have to try a lot) my boyfriend to join me, so time really flies now while exercising.
First time in a long period I do not have much to show. So this is my breakfast my boyfriend made and brought me to bed :p it was delicious.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą