2015 m. rugsėjo 4 d., penktadienis

No for Stress

What was I doing for a last couple of days? Hm, let me think. I was stressing...
Apparently, I am a person, who stresses a lot about my work and achievements, about money and family. My father is again at a hospital, therefore it is not that easy. I come to visit my parents after my trip and I get to know that he is in a hospital for God's sake. But he is fine now...
I was also stressing about my work. I did not know how will I manage to start working again after such a great trip. It was very difficult for me, I was even thinking about cancelling all my clients, but I managed to tattoo and it was great. The feeling was amazing.
Another thing what I am stressing about is money, since I have none at the moment. I thought it is gonna be really tough, but apparently living with small amount of money wasn't that bad. I can feel such freedom actually. Not caring about all the stuff and shit makes u feel so great actually. I can explain my situation now: I lent my money to my sister, since she is buying a house (yep, my another sister is also buying a house), so now I am living with what I've got. I do not want to take any money from my Bf for now, I still got some and also that makes me wanna work even harder. So that turned well too.
Another situation I was stressing about was that I had this big project to get done for one person, it was a big piece of drawing (two pieces) for the wedding and I was so stressed about it and today I finally gave it in and they liked it and now I feel such a relief.
So apparently you shouldn't stress whatsoever. Because everything will be fine at the end....



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą