2015 m. rugsėjo 18 d., penktadienis

What was I doing all this time?

Hello. I've been absent. I know I know and I am very sorry indeed. But I was busy hanging out with my friends mostly. I did not spend any time with my family though, which is interesting, but it is what it is. And of course I have been tattooing like always, but not drawing too much, which sucks.

Last night we grabbed some Mcdonald's food and went to the sea in a middle of the night. But before that my friend tried to steal our other friend's car from where he works. But we did not succeed, Still though spent an amazing night watching stars next to the sea. It was such a warm night we barely needed any jackets and some of us even insisted swimming.

The other time, when our friends came was this weekend. It is really our time to go to visit them...

One day we met up with Paul's mom and had a nice meal with her. It was a cosy evening :)





I had an honour to participate in my friend's engagement and birthday party at once. So it was kind of fun. We made dogs out of balloons and had delicious meals. But I have to admit - this friend of mine is so much different than I am.

Then we also participated in a mind fight. It's where you get a lot of difficult questions most of people cannot answer. And you have to pay money for it :D we all were rather disappointed in questions, because they were more like riddles, just not always logic at all. No facts whatsoever, so basically it wasn't much of fun...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą