2015 m. rugsėjo 2 d., trečiadienis

Trip to France and Switzerland

So, I am back from France. I can totally say that it is one of the best trips in my life, even though quite short, only a week long. I spent a bunch of money though and I will definitely need to recover, but it was worth it.
First day was awful though. We landed in France, got to know that the car we rented is not available for us, even though we already payed for it, but you have to have a credit card in order to book one and all of us had only debit cards, so basically we were left without a car and without  money. And in case you haven't realized the matter of case, it was raining cats and dogs that day and we did not have anywhere to sleep :D everything what could go wrong, went wrong. But we finally fixed everything. There was company, which allowed us to rent a car (more expensively) with debit card and we headed South. We did not expect to visit Switzerland, but we did. We wanted to see some mountains and to go to the beach, we did both. It was an amazing weather there, very warm at last. We also visited Geneva, spent there one nigh. I wouldn't say that Geneva is the most beautiful city or even beautiful. It's pretty cool though and free, which I liked. But other than that wasn't very wow.












We also went to the beach, which wasn't far away from Geneva. The view was absolutely stunning and amazing. So many rich people live there too. It looked like some kind of paradise:













When we headed back to France:








I must say France is amazing, it has amazing nature and language and architecture, also food as well :)
We rented an apartment in Paris for few days and stayed there




It was my first time in Paris. I must say - I am in love with this city. I never thought I would be. It has so many great things in it like no city in the world has. The atmosphere is amazing. I saw Eiffel tower only in the night from the close view, but I still loved it. I did not go to Louvre as I dreamed, because we came too late and apparently on Mondays it works only until noon and we did not have any more days in Paris, so it was very very upseting to me. Because my friends kept waking up quite late and I could go out myself. We also spent like 3 or more hours exploring the graveyard, where Jim Morrison is resting. His grave wasn't the best thing in this cemetery. I loved it so much, I wish I could go explore it more. We also drove through a few times the tunnel where Princess Diana crashed. It was my one of the biggest dreams to see it and I did. So I was happy.
























Last night we spent walking around Paris and few last hours sleeping on the ground like homeless people. :D Overall I loved the trip and I wouldn't change a thing.
But I think I will have to go back to Paris quite soon, I did not explore us much of it as I wanted. Hopefully going back soon.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą