2015 m. vasario 3 d., antradienis

I am off

Hello, peeps. Tomorrow I am off to Barcelona. I am again not nervous at all, just wishing to be already there, since it is gonna be a long trip. But my dad will drive us to the airport with our car and we won't need to take a buss. Of course my biggest dream of all time was to see Sagrada familia. I am also willing to visit a picasso museum. I am a really bad planner, I've been tattooing until the night time and I could not read of anything about Barcelona more, so hopefully I'll find everything out while being there. Wish me luck on that. Not sure though about blogging, I know I am gonna be having a wifi, but I'll take only my iphone.
Today I tattooed all day long and have nothing more to tell. I am kind of tired and hungry.

This blog changes the colors of the pictures. Also, I wish we took this pic while she was standing, because it looked really good and now it looks uneven blah


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą