2015 m. vasario 12 d., ketvirtadienis

Trip to Barcelona

Tibidadu

Triumphal arc 


Barcelona beach

The panorama of Barca



Picasso museum

Feeding pigeons

















Sagrada Familia




































































Basically we visited everything we wanted. Only except a castle, which we saw from the distance, but did not have enough time to visit it, because I had a tattoo done at Barcelona!!!!!!! jeeej! I am so happy about my tattoo, which fits perfectly on me. It was meant to be and I was tattooed by one of the best tattoo artists in the tattoo world.



In general I liked this trip. I liked the Sagrada Familia and Tibidadu most. I did not like that we missed the Picasso museum, since when we came, the line was huge and there were limited tickets, so we knew this isn't gonna happen. But we saw everything what was on a guide. We walked all the time non stop and as we counted we walked like 20 km a day. My legs really hurt at a time, but it was worth it.
We lived at one person's house.  Spanish people have really really cold houses and we freezed our butts there. People weren't very nice too at Barcelone. Gladly we didn't need to ask any directions, because they don't talk English and Spanish, only Catalonian, which sucked. Also, after visiting USA, nothing looks so special. But I liked mountains a lot.

Besides the gifts to my homies, I also brought some treats fro myself back to LT. Like this mantilla comb from flea market.

And a swarovski simple ring. Plus a sweater and a really awesome tank top with Karl Lagerfield haha.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą