2015 m. vasario 1 d., sekmadienis

My Rad weekend

This weekend we invited our friends to visit us again. They live 300 kilos away from us and we do not have so many chances to spend time together. Since it was my sister's bachelorette party at a same time, I invited my friend Justina to come along. She helped me with taking photos and making decorations.
The party was held in a bathhouse (I never know how it is called in English). It was just us girls, we gave my sis presents, then played games, danced, bathed in a pool, that was an amazing party and I pity the fool who missed this.
And today it was really sad to say goodbye to all of them who came and slept in our place for two nights. I kind of miss this mess and their loud voices. So before we said goodbye, we took them to our favorite sandwich place and they really liked our favorite spot, they really enjoyed the food, and said that we will always eat there, when they'll come.














Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą