2015 m. sausio 27 d., antradienis

Hopefully

I've enjoyed my friend's company today. We could not meet up for a whole month and more, which was quite frustrating. However, we spent a nice day today. I do feel like I missed a lot of work today, but who cares about that?
So, she made us salad with salmon, onions, peas and cabbage. I really liked it a lot. I still eat fish, for those, who consider I don't. I call myself a pescatarian...
Didn't draw anything special, no tattoos, nothing to tell you about. except that my sister's bachelorette party is on this weekend and I am in charge of everything again, also, I kind of invited my friend from Kaunas to this party and there will be my other friend, which I met today. And I will also spend a whole weekend with friends form Kaunas and it is gonna be a rad weekend for me. (Hopefully)



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą