2015 m. sausio 25 d., sekmadienis

Gone Girl

Recently I had a pleasure watching a movie "gone girl". I am not a fan of new movies, this one was made 2014, but I still enjoyed it. At first I did not feel an instant attraction, but when I watched it more I liked it a lot. Ben Affleck starred as a husband of a very strange psycho bitch wife. She is very very smart and makes herself disappear. People start to think that the husband is guilty of her disappearance, since they find out that this couple had something far away from an ideal marriage. He is cheating on her and she is playing mind games with him. So basically she is out for a mission to kill herself at last and to blame it on her husband, everything is planned, but she sees his interview on TV and gets softer, so she kills a man, with whom she is staying and that is all I'll say about this movie, you will have to find out what happens next...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą