2015 m. sausio 21 d., trečiadienis

Barclona, here we come!

At last we booked one more trip today. I never want to jinx and somehow ruin it. But I shared our previous trips before on this blog and I may do it again. I never believe it until I am already boarding and am in a plane. But we are going to Barcelona, baby. Me and my love for a whole week. We are gonna celebrate our 5 year anniversary together too. I am so very exited and scared at the same time. I am always scared for something or someone to ruin our plans. We are leaving on the 4th of February and coming back only few days until my sister's wedding. I hope she won't mind it. But she is doing ok with all the planning alone without our help whatsoever.
I am really dreaming of visiting Picasso museum, also, of course seeing my dream architectural masterpiece "Sagrada Familia". And maybe eating paela. We are renting the room not in a hotel, which I like, since we are gonna have something to talk about with a host. Ok, I do not have any more details about this, but hopefully this is gonna be fun and amazing!



1 komentaras: