2015 m. sausio 20 d., antradienis

Strange Gifts

We celebrated my sister's Birthday this weekend and We may celebrate it next weekend too. But I had this fucked up situation with her gift. Since I ordered it on Amazon and it did not come, of course, they gave our money back, but still. I had this idea to buy her a onesie with a cat ears. It was really cute. But it didn't come, so today I made a trip to a mall and bought shit for people. I may say my presents this year is kind of strange. I bought her some vitamins haha.
Another sister is having her bachelorette party in a two weeks and I hurried to buy her a present too.When my other sister had one, I bought her a sexy underwear for her first night. But this sister already has one, so I figured what would be funny and useful. Not a vibrator or some kind of sex toy, I bought her pajama with hearts from H and M. I think that will be kind of funny. She will become a wife and will enjoy "simple" life and shit like that haha. also hearts represent Valentine's day, since is getting married on that day. I cannot believe that it is approaching us so fast.

Found only a small pic.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą