2015 m. sausio 7 d., trečiadienis

Tattoo Shader

A day after yesterday I passed one more exam. Two most difficult ones left though, one on Friday, which I am not sure If I'll pass and another one on 14th. I so hate studying for them. I feel like a prisoner now... I haven't started anything yet, even though I have plenty of tattoos planned too, so I am not sure how will I find enough time for this. Sucks...
So, my tattoo machine arrived yesterday. I am so happy I ordered a black one, however coils do not have anything depicted on them, but I wanted something like Addams family or else, but whatever, it looks decent and it seems to be working great. I'll check it out better today hopefully :)

Since my all tattoo machines are pink, I started mixing them, when I am in a rush, which is really bad and looks a little bit unprofessional for me. I know that my clients do not notice it, but I do. So I am kind of willing to try this one a lot today :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą